Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tag!

1.Running or walking?RUNNING
2.What are you thinking about?pecans,soooooo crunchy!!!
3.Do you have 100$ in the bank?Yes
4.What is your favorite movie?pride and prejudice
5.How many people are in your family?eleven
6.Do you like dogs or cats?Dogs,WOOF WOOF!!!
7.Do you play an instrument?Once,when I was little my Grandfather bought me a 1$ plastic flute and I played Twinkle,Twinkle,little star,does that count?
8.what is your middle name?Elizabeth
This was an Awesome Tag,I'll tag Annabeth B.,Kirsten M.,Sarah G.,And Claire N.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taging me! Oh by the way, fhuewuihjfhjncjnjehuwjfjehfuewhrfhwejjjhuytytrwuyuruhyygrtfjfjfkwofjedvjkhngjheruhfgrhjhjsdywjkjbjbjvmmvcklcfjgjrtgyjrterotkvmbbnnn.FUN!!!!:) Just kidding!!! Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete