Thursday, November 26, 2009

A really long tag from Olivia!!!!!!!

(1)Have you been asked if your married?No
(2)have you ever had your pic taken w/ a famous person?No
(3)what is your middle name?Elizabeth
(4)your current fav book(besides the Bible)THE MYSTERIOUS BINEDICT SOCIETY!!!!
(5)what is the 1st thing you do when you wake up from a nap?I don't take naps
(6)what is your current mood?Bored..lol
(7)what color shirt are you wearing?a Black shirt from Turkey
(8)missing something?my friends:(
(9)current fav quote? don't let your past affect your future.
(10)if you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?I would become friends with you sooner.
(11)If you must be an animal for one day,what would it be?a dolphin
(12)Ever had a near death experience?I got left at petsmart when I was 4 years old...LOL
(13)Something you do a lot?CROCHET!!!
(14)The song stuck in your head?I don't
(15)least fav house hold chore?I hate sweeping.
(16)name someone with the same Birthday as you.Olivia is the closest.
(17)when was the last time you cried?when XC ended
(18)what are you most scared of?MICE
(19)If you could have 1 super power,what would it be?stretch(I hate getting up to get my yarn):)
(20)what is the 1st thing you notice about the opposite gender?their face...JK!!
(21)what do you usually order from STARBUCK'S?Vanilla Frapachino...YUM
(22)What is your biggest secret?When I was little,I drank wine at Thanksgiving...don't tell Mom:(
(23)what is your fav color?Lime green
(24)do you still watch kiddie shows?No
(25)what is on your walls?yellow paint
(26)What are you?I don't know...let me check,a runner,a chrocheter,and a sister
(27)Do you speak any other languages?yes,Latin,& a little spanish
(28)what is your fav smell?freshly washed clothes
(29)Describe your life in one word...Interesting
(30)Have you ever smiled when one of your friends was crying?NO
(31)what are you thinking about?What to type
(32)What should you be doing right now?getting ready 4 bed.
(33)who was the last person that made you upset/angry?MAC
(34)how often do you talk to God?not enough
(35)If you could have any last name in the world,what would you want?Chunn:)
(36)what is your natural hair color?Dark brown
(37)Do you have many friends?yes
(38)who is your role model?mom
(39)do you like your life?Yes!
(40)I am going to tag,Kirsten,Kaytlyn Mathis

2 comments:

  1. (this is Jr)
    Cool tag! That was a long tag :).
    I MISS YOU!!
    Jr
    P.S. it is 6 days 'til I see you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete