Monday, July 6, 2009

Tadpoles!

It all started around mid June,Our swimming pool was soooooooooo nasty and so green you could not even see the bottom ! I was bravely looking in and saw some tiny little eggs .I assumed they were springpeeper (frog)eggs,so I put them in a container on my window sill.And one day later they have little tails,The next day they hatch into tiny littletadpoles.Each daythey got a little bigger,And a few days ago they started getting back legs!!!I have been feeding them crunched up fish food flakes.there are at least 20 of them all together!In a few weeks I will have a room full of frogs!

1 comment:

  1. I only have like two minutes but I wanted to say that I made that picture of me and you at
    http://www.picnik.com/ It has a lot of cool stuff you can do to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete